Mississauga TFC: Running Strong Since 1969
Mississauga TFC is a volunteer-based, not-for-profit community club which has been providing training and competition opportunities for youth since 1969.
Mississauga TFC is an affiliate of Athletics Ontario and Athletics Canada, the provincial and national bodies that govern the sport of Track and Field.
- Teen runners (ages 13 – 18)
- Post-secondary athletes (ages 19+)
Benefits of Membership
Mississauga TFC welcomes athletes of all ability levels and focuses each individual on the continuous pursuit of a personal best performance. No athlete ever sits on the bench. In fact… there is no bench!
Training with Mississauga TFC can help you…
- improve overall health and fitness, regardless of your starting point
- interact with peers who have similar interests
- supplement your school-based training in cross-country and track & field
- compete in local, provincial or national competitions
- improve chances of earning athletic awards, grants or scholarships
Whatever your reasons for joining Mississauga TFC, the benefits of our training programs go far beyond the physical. Self-discipline, determination and perseverance are practised at every workout and, over time, become ingrained in the character of our athletes.
- Cross Country: August to November
- Indoor Track Season: December – March
- Outdoor Track Season: April – August
Annual club fees reviewed annually by the Board of Directors, and include:
Athletics Ontario membership*, coaching, race entry fees, club singlet, subsidies for club apparel.